Thursday, April 19, 2018

But Doth Suffer a Sea Change

Blogger has somehow glitched on my naughty pics from last post. I'm mad about this, so you get another semi-naughty pic. Hi.
I'm still dating the couple I met last July and I'm very happy with where we're at. They've become good friends and not just fuckbuddies.

My weird little theater gang is still in touch in our largely awkward introverted way. Ophelia recently broke her year of silence to apologize for how she behaved when things went wrong between us. I told her I appreciated her words and wished her well.

My doctor did eliminate my lifting restrictions, and I have a real proper hospital job again. It's not perfect, it's extremely physically demanding, and it's stressful, but it's where I want to be. I still struggle with some pain issues, but it's manageable.

My weight hasn't changed much this year. It's objectively higher than healthy, and I'm struggling with getting back to healthy, but I know I'll get there.

My bachelor's course work has been on hold while I get used to hospital work again, but I'm working on getting my academic gears unstuck.

Life is... good.

3 comments:

  1. you're such a babe. ;)

    oh, that's good to hear. i'm hoping that there are no more people around you that are dicks. i feel like that's a common theme in your friendships with people. you deserve people that treat you like a queen, cause you are.

    i'm so glad to hear about the lifting restrictions and the hospital job. i'm so glad the pain issue is becoming less of a problem because i remember that it came on so suddenly and it got so bad so quickly.

    "It's objectively higher than healthy, and I'm struggling with getting back to healthy, but I know I'll get there." i think the number doesn't matter as much as finding an eating pattern that makes you feel good. <3

    i'm so glad to know that life is good.

    you're the best.

    comment replies:

    you tell me i turned 18 every year after i've turned 18.

    "A friend recently showed me the magic of authentic ramen. I hadn't lived yet and I didn't even know it." authentic ramen is amazing. there's this Japanese place literally 10 minutes away from my house that makes it. i eat their vegetable ramen because their meat / chicken ramen is always too high.

    as for black / blond coffee, i think black coffee is more tolerable than a blond coffee. i think blond coffee is too bitter. i know that sounds weird, but the milk + coffee combination is somehow more bitter than just coffee.

    i feel like i have an idea of the foods that my body doesn't like without doing an elimination diet... i hope it goes well for you (if you decide to do it.)

    thank you so much for your words. i think i really am overworking myself this year.




    - Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I’m not sure what to say but I’m here, and I’m glad you’re here too."

    you're the best, you know that?

    <3



    - Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good chica!!

    I am glad life is good.

    ReplyDelete