Thursday, July 13, 2017

I'm here

I'm busy, I'm tired. Lots of wheels are in motion to hopefully make life better.

Things are already a lot better since Ophelia lost her shit and blocked me (I changed my view of her FB posts without telling her which means I don't trust her so we can't be friends. And why would I trust someone who goes from "we're fine" to "get out of my life" over a FB setting? So...). My perspective of her has shifted since I've seen the ugly behavior she thinks is okay even when she's not in the middle of a mental health crisis, and her behavior the last day we talked was a breaking point for me too. Live and learn.

More on other life soonish.

3 comments:

  1. Facebook is so weird, honestly. I agree - you deserve better in friendship. I send many virtual hugs and I'm hoping life does get better! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also - I hope your healing from surgery has been going well!

      Delete
  2. hey there, gorgeous girl. you're the one that *i've* missed. my God. you know this morning i decided i'm going to go to your blog and then i saw the title of your blog and i got shivers down my spine. you are incredible.

    i believe last time i was here, shit was hitting the fan with the friendship problems. i really hope that this gets sorted out. you've had enough drama the past few years to last a lifetime! and yet my inspiration <3 the way you deal with things is incredible. i wish one day i will have your courage to do these things if someone had wronged me... i'm not sure i do, but my God, you make me want to sculpt myself into a stronger character ;) xxx

    i think honestly, she isn't worth it anymore. you deserve better. if you wouldn't stand for someone else getting the treatment you've been getting from Ophelia, it's time to /cut the cord/ so to speak.

    also, seconded to Nasimiyu. i keep forgetting about the surge! i hope that it's going well. i hope that you're coping well mentally with everything also xxx

    you are so SO ridiculously important to me. i don't even know.

    comment reply:

    i really did miss you.

    "Also tapioca in a beverage sounds alarming. I sometimes call tapioca pudding "fish eye pudding."" this is why i missed you.


    - Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete